Worldwide Market Reports added Latest Research Report titled “Flexographic Printing Inks Market – Global Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis” to its Large Report database.
The Global Flexographic Printing Inks Market was valued at US$ 6.23 billion in 2016, according to a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. The global flexographic printing inks market has gained traction during the last five years, due to shifting consumer trend towards convenience and packed food. Packaging is also used as a primary tool for marketing and brand promotion, which attracts the attention and interest of buyers. This is projected to draw massive demand for flexographic printing inks. Increasing concerns over the high VOC emissions associated with solvent0-based ink may hinder this market from growing in the following years. This in turn, is fueling growth in demand for UV-cured printing inks due to zero VOC emissions. Also, the market leading manufacturers of this market involve in new product development to meet the rising demand of customer. For instance, in May 01, 2017, Sun Chemical—Introduce new high performance UV Flexo Inks during Label Summit in Latin America 2017.
Request for Sample Copy of Research Report: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/187600
Water based inks accounts for the maximum share in flexographic printing inks market in 2016, followed by solvent based inks, according to the stats provided by Coherent Market Insights. This ink finds large applications in paper, newspaper and cardboard printings. Stringent government regulations and rising consumer awareness towards the use of low VOC inks in the cosmetics and food packaging is expected to fuel the market for water based inks in the product type segments, which in turn is expected to boost the market for global flexographic printing inks in the following years. For instance, The Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 (CEPA 1999) enforce to protect the environment and health of Canadian by setting VOC concentration limits for 53 categories of architectural coatings
Request for Discount @ https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/discount/187600
Key takeaways of the market:
• Asia-Pacific is projected to be the largest region in global Flexographic Printing Inks market. It accounted for around 38.5% of overall Flexographic Printing Inks market revenue in 2016. The market in this region is expected to be primarily driven by rampant growth of end-use industries in China, India, and ASEAN countries. The growing food & packaging end-use industries, rising e-commerce, growing demand for low VOC content inks are some of the key drivers for the growth of Flexographic Printing Inks in the Asia-Pacific region.
• The market in Latin America is expected to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period. Rise in discretionary income along with increasing in retail sector is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the players in this region.
• Flexible packaging industry is one of the key industries for the use of Flexographic Printing Inks. Rapid growth of food & beverage and retail industry in Asia-Pacific and North America is expected to enhance the growth of Flexographic Printing Inks in the forecast period. According to India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF) is a Trust established by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, the India’s retail market is projected to reach US$ 1 trillion by 2020 from US$ 600 billion in 2015, due to rising income, urbanization and attitudinal shifts across the region .
• Flint Group, Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co., Huber Group, Sun Chemical Corporation, Wikoff Color Corporation, Zeller+Gmelin GmbH & Co. KG., INX International Ink Co, Toyo Ink SC Holdings Co, ALTANA AG and XSYS Print Solutions (Shanghai) Ltd are few of the key players in global Flexographic Printing Inks market.
• There are various organic and inorganic growth strategies which are being followed by the leading market players in the market. Technological advancement is leading to the key innovation in the new product launches. Companies are also investing in expansions, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures in the market. For instance,
• 2016, Flint Group—acquires Printec Industries Inc, located in Marietta, Georgia, USA.
• 2015, Flint Group—acquires Xeikon a leading digital solutions provider to the packaging and commercial printing markets.
Request for Table of Content : https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/toc/187600
** If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154,
Tel: +1 415 871 0703
Visit our website for more details: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com
Visit our new website for latest News: https://www.industrychronicle.com