Global Hemostats Market, By Product Type (Thrombin Based, Combination, Oxidized Regenerated Cellulose Based, Gelatin Based, Collagen Based Hemostat), By Indication (Wound Closure, Surgery), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers, Community Healthcare, Others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Trends and Forecast to 2024
Request for Free Sample Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hemostats-market
Key Drivers :
Some of the major factors driving the market for hemostats market are increasing number of surgeries, technological advancement, increasing healthcare expenditure and infrastructure. These factors are increasing the demand for different heomostatic agents.
- Reluctance of surgeons towards new products may hinder the growth of this market.
- The weak reimbursement scenario will hamper the growth of the market for new and innovative therapies or hemostats products, causing companies to withdraw from the market thus increasing the hospital costs putting all burdens onto the patient for treatment.
Global Hemostats Market is expected to reach USD 4.5 billion by 2024 from USD 2.7 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get 10% Discount Instant Mail us @ email@example.com
- Ethicon US LLC
- C.R. Bard
- Vascular Solutions, Inc.
- B.Braun Melsungen
- 3-D Matrix, Ltd.
- Resorba Medical GmbH (an Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc Company)
- Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
- Arch Therapeutics Inc.
- Biom’Up SAS
- CryoLife, Inc.
- Gamma Therapeutics, Inc.
- Hemostasis, LLC
- MedTrade Products Limited
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- HEMOTEC MEDICAL GMBH
- CSL Behring
- Equimedical, B.V. among other companies.
Order a copy of Global Hemostats Market Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-hemostats-market
ETHICON US, LLC (SUBSIDIARY OF JOHNSON & JOHNSON SERVICES, INC):
Founded in 1886 and headquartered at New Brunswick, New Jersey, U.S., Ethicon US, LLC., a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is engaged in the development and marketing of healthcare products. The company operates through three business segments- Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices.
1. In June, 2017 Ethicon US, LLC received FDA approval for SURGICEL powder absorbable hemostat. This hemostat powder will help surgeons to have a simple and predictable adjunctive hemostatic solution to control continuous oozing on broad or raw surfaces.
2. In August, 2016 Ethicon US, LLC collaborated with Touch Surgery to improve patient’s condition through Ethicon surgical products.
Founded in 1849 and headquartered in New York, U.S., Pfizer Inc., is engaged in discovering, developing and, manufacturing of healthcare products. Pfizer operates through two segments: Pfizer Innovative Health (IH) and Pfizer Essential Health (EH). The IH segment concentrates on creating and commercializing immunizations and prescriptions that enhance patients’ lives, and in addition products for the end user health care. The EH segment includes legacy brands, branded generics, generic sterile injectable products, biosimilars and infusion systems, inadditon to research and development.
Founded in 1907 and headquartered at Murray Hill, New Jersey, USA, C. R. Bard, Inc. is engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of medical technologies. The company operates through four business segments- vascular, urology, oncology, and surgical specialties.
1. In August, 2013 C. R. Bard, Inc. acquired Medafor, Inc. a leading developer and supplier of plant based hemostatic agents. This acquisition would enhance the company’s business opportunities.
View Full Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-hemostats-market/
2. MARKET SEGMENTATION
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. PREMIUM INSIGHTS
7. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
8. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET, BY TYPE
9. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET,BY APPLICATION
10. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
11. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET, BY END USER
12. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
12.2. NORTH AMERICA
12.4. ASIA-PACIFIC (APAC)
12.5. SOUTH AMERICA
13. GLOBAL HEMOSTATS MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
14. COMPANY PROFILES
14.1. ETHICON US, LLC (SUBSIDIARY OF JOHNSON & JOHNSON SERVICES, INC)
14.3. C.R BARD
14.5. VASCULAR SOLUTIONS, INC (ACQUIRED BY TELEFLEX INCORPORATED)
14.6. B.BRAUN MELSUNGEN AG
14.7. 3-D MATRIX LTD
14.8. RESORBA MEDICAL GMBH
14.9. ANIKA THERAPEUTICS, INC.
14.11. CRYOLIFE, INC.
14.13. HEMOSTASIS, LLC
14.14. MEDTRADE PRODUCTS LIMITED
14.16. ARCH THERAPEUTICS, INC.
14.17. INTEGRA LIFESCIENCES CORPORATION
14.18. ALTAYLAR MEDICAL
14.19. BIOCER ENTWICKLUNGS-GMBH
14.20. SMI (STARCH MEDICAL)
Germany Fitness Equipment Market – Trends and Forecast to 2024
Germany Fitness Equipment Market, By Type (namely body composition analyzers, fitness monitoring equipment, cardiovascular training equipment and strength training equipment) By Product Type(Bioimpedance analyzers, skinfold caliper, dual emission x-ray absorptiometry (DEXA), hydrostatic weighing and, air displacement plethysmography), By End User (health clubs/ gyms, home settings, corporate settings, hotels, apartments, hospitals, clinics), By Geography (Germany) – Trends and Forecast to 2024
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research