According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research,
The Global Implantable Drug Delivery Market accounted to USD 18.0 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Key Points Discussed In Research
- Global Implantable Drug Delivery Market
- Product Types (Implantable Bio-Absorbable Stents, Implantable Contraceptive Drug Delivery Devices, Implantable Intraocular Drug Delivery Devices, Implantable Coronary Drug Eluting Stents, Implantable Brachytherapy Seeds and Implantable Drug Infusion Pumps),
- Technology (Biodegradable Implantable Drug Delivery Device Technology and Non-Biodegradable Implantable Drug Delivery Device Technology),
- Application (Cardiovascular, Birth Control &Contraception,Ophthalmology, Oncology And Others)
- Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)
- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Implantable drug delivery devices are the medical devices that enable site specific drug management. It also offers the minimization of the doses of drug for the reduction of potential side effects. The implantable devices are attaining more attention as compared to the conventional oral or parenteral dosage forms because of the site specific and sustained release therapeutic action of implantable devices that again minimizes the side-effects associated with the drug.
10% Discount for Early Buyer, Know More @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-implantable-drug-delivery-market#utm_source=Nikhil
TABLE OF CONTENTS (TOC):
– Market Segmentation
– Market Overview
– Executive Summary
– Premium Insights
– By Type
– By Application
– By End User
– Company Profiles
– About Data Bridge Market Research
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Increasing Adaptation Towards Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Increasing Prevalence Of Chronic Diseases
- Rising Emerging Economies
- Rising Number Of Product Recalls
- Stringent Government Regulations
- By product types the global implantable drug delivery market is segmented into implantable bio-absorbable stents, implantable contraceptive drug delivery devices, implantable intraocular drug delivery devices, implantable coronary drug eluting stents, implantable brachytherapy seeds and implantable drug infusion pumps.
- By technology the global implantable drug delivery market is segmented into biodegradable implantable drug delivery device technology and non-biodegradable implantable drug delivery device technology.
- On the basis of application the global implantable drug delivery market is segmented into cardiovascular, birth control & contraception, ophthalmology, oncology and others.
The global implantable drug delivery market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of implantable drug delivery market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors:
- Boston Scientific,
- Merck&Co. Inc.,
- Allergan Inc.,
- Bausch and Lomb, Inc.,
- Genetech Inc.,
Browse full Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-implantable-drug-delivery-market/#utm_source=Nikhil
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research